CRINKLE SHIBORI ZIPPER SCARF: Half Arch Turquoise+White
- vertically crinkled fabric (crinkles are permanent)
- 36" x 28" zipped
- 72" x 14" unzipped
- silk (face) and cotton (back) blend
- hand-dyed shaped resist (shibori)
- store twisted, wrapped in a circular donut (to preserve the texture of the pleats)
- black zipper has hand-stitched details
- rectangular pewter-colored metal zipper fob
The CRINKLE SHIBORI ZIPPER SCARF offers the wearer a versatile accessory that can be worn zipped as a poncho (with the zipper to the center front or draped diagonally to one side) or unzipped as a scarf or shawl. The double face fabric is luxurious and comfortable to wear.
The two-tone, shibori-resist dyed design is symmetric and delicate, yet bold and edgy. The design is ageless, exuding modern simplicity.
The seasonless scarf drapes beautifully as a shoulder wrap over a sheath or pants for day or evening wear with your favorite earring. If your heading to the beach, it is a lightweight, functional cover-up that rolls compactly into your beach tote.
Dry cleaning recommended