The SMOKEY BLUR A-LINE DRESS is made from a luxurious hand-dyed cotton sateen fabric.
- each dress is one-of-a-kind - pattern and colors may vary
- cotton sateen - hand-dyed
- colors: white-grey-charcoal-yellow-orange-taupe
- hand-wash / hand to dry /washer finish (no need to iron)
- large patch pocket on right side
- dress can be worn belted
- length shoulder to back hem: 48"
- slit on right side
- small/medium: bust: 36" hip: 42" hem circumference: 52" slit:15"
- medium/large: bust: 39" hip: 45" hem circumference: 58 slit: 15"
- scoop neckline shape
The cotton sateen SMOKEY BLUR SHIFT DRESS is a simple and fun-loving A-line shape with a side slit and one oversized patch pocket. The fabric is clamped-dyed to create a fluid, cloud-like plumbs in shades of greys and pewter with touches of rusty yellows. The neck and armhole silk binding is tea-dyed and finished with hand-stitched details.
The geometric silhouette drapes softly giving the wearer multiple choices on how they can wear it.
The TALISMAN PENDANT TWO BLUE DOTS is from our new collection of ceramic jewelry. The cord is shibori-dyed velvet. Contact us for the details - coming soon to the webshop and Brooklyn Atelier (in-person shopping).
model: Edith is 5'6"