CIRCLE of 2: QUILTED COAT one-of-a-kind
- 100% hand-woven cotton
- resist dye pattern
- hem, cuffs and front edges are bound with tonal-colored velvet binding, hand stitched details
- neckline is bound with vintage cotton Japanese kasuri
- large mosaic-patch pocket from vintage Japanese kasuri applied with hand-stitched details (not shown in photo)
- straight sleeve (cut long)
- slight a-line silhouette
- kissing front with metal hook closure
- layer with cashmere shawls
- size: medium
The large resist-dyed ring circling the left-side of the CIRCLE of 2: QUILTED COAT creates a visual focus and suggests eternity. The circle on the right elbow is my signature logo. The slightly oversized long coat makes a timeless statement for any wardrobe. Layer it with a luxurious and cozy CASHMERE: KYOTO MIST shawl.
Hannah (model) is 5'9"